Happy RAMADHAN 1434 H/2013
Ramadhan comes and all moslem around the world celebrating it ! Not to mention we are the big family of STIKES Muhammadiyah Banjarmasin Health College really wanted this month.
Since 3 years ago ICN students had been did OSPEK (Students Orientation) I never forget that moment when we meet on the first time and say hello to new friend. But now we will closed this RAMADHAN with graduated from STIKES Muhammadiyah Banjarmasin and welcome to new ICN 6 batch ! I hope you guys will continuing our spirit and passion on English and Nursing with International Scope.
I will my little knowledge for this Holly Month , how to prepare yourself to face Ramadhan month :
1. Prepare your Intent
It seem like you set what you expect from this moment , like you wanna get Blessing from The God
2. Prepare your knowledge
It’s about Fasting regulation, ways and Islam knowledge
3. Prepare your Economic
Manage your money start from here, if you have much money you will reduce your time for work and focus to do best worship.
reds . M.Rizkan Nafarin
Related post :
- ICN worked in Japan
- Indonesian Nurses Work in Abroad
- Love is Perfect !
- Scientific Writing Deathline
- Happy RAMADHAN 1434 H/2013
- PenKes Task
- TOP 10 Youtubers on The Music
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Daylight – MAROON 5 Lyric
- Invitation Final Examination From M. Rizkan Nafarin
- Hasil Laboratorium (versi lengkap)
- Hasil Laboratorium Darah Normal
- Operating Treathe
- Terapi Aktivitas Kelompok : Halusinasi
- SMBEC Promotion
- Just Give Me a Reason – Pink feat Nate Ruess
- Field Work Practice at Normah Medical Specialist Centre, Kuching, Malaysia
Posted on June 22, 2013, in History, News, Nursing and tagged Allah, bulan ramadhan, Countdown, d3 kelas internasional, D3 KI Stikes Muhammadiyah Banjarmasin, Education, Fasting, fasting month, ICn ramadhan, Muhammad, Quran, Ramadan, Ramadhan, Ramadhan 1434 H, Ramadhan month, ramadhan sejuta berkah, Stikes muhammadiyah banjarmasin. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.